Enfield dating services
- How do I contact Royal Enfield about buying a bike?
- Is the dating Officer a full time job?
- Can I get a UK registration number with a machine dating certificate?
- How do I contact Royal Enfield customer service?
- How many km can I ride on a Royal Enfield bike?
- Do you need a VIN plate for a Royal Enfield bike?
- How do I get a dating certificate for my motorcycle?
- Can I use a registration document as dating evidence?
- Can I get a personalised registration number in the UK?
How do I contact Royal Enfield about buying a bike?
If you require verification only (buying a bike?), please contact the Chairman, Graham Scarth at email@example.com
Is the dating Officer a full time job?
Please remember that the dating officer is an unpaid volunteer in full time employment, so you may not get a reply by return. If you need the certificate now, you really should have asked earlier!!
Can I get a UK registration number with a machine dating certificate?
Note that a machine dating certificate is not sufficient to apply for the recovery of a UK registration number. Please click on the link at the top of the page for information on how to do this. It should, however, be sufficient for anyone resident overseas to prove the age of their Royal Enfield to their licensing authority (DMV) if necessary.
How do I contact Royal Enfield customer service?
Contact Us | Royal Enfield. For assistance on all things Enfield, contact us at: 1800 210 0007. (Customer Care & Roadside Assistance 24X7) firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill in your details.
How many km can I ride on a Royal Enfield bike?
We recommend that you don’t ride over 60kmph until the first 500kms of your bike and over 70kmph until the first 2000kms. Is there a customer service number that I can call for any assistance? When was Royal Enfield established?
Do you need a VIN plate for a Royal Enfield bike?
From June 2003, all models of bike, not previously imported into the UK/EEC, must have a WVTA with the consequent VIN plate and Certificate of Conformity from Royal Enfield. All USA specification motorcycles comply with FMVSS rules and regulations and have a VIN plate.